- Ticket prices may be above the "face value" listed on the ticket (they may also be below the "face value").
- All orders placed on this Site are considered requests until you receive confirmation of the availability of the tickets.
- When you purchase a ticket, you receive a 100% Guarantee, as detailed below.
- All sales are final; there are no cancellations, returns, or exchanges.
- If an event is cancelled, you may be entitled to a refund under applicable law. If not, you will be given compensation. If an event is postponed or rescheduled, your order will not qualify for compensation and your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date.
- Confirmed orders may be filled with comparable or upgraded tickets.
- If, for reasons of maintaining social distancing or other safety reasons related to the covid19 pandemic, venue security or other personnel relocate you to a location within the venue that is different from the seating location that you had purchased from us, such relocation will not qualify you for a refund or for other compensation.
- We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may disclose your personal and account information with business partners so that they can send you promotional emails, special offers, or other materials that may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third parties.
- Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
- We may use your personal information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication.
- We may also analyze and act upon your personal information as part of our standard business practices. This may be changed at any time as detailed below.
- If you use our services, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
You may have a right to request that the personal information we’ve collected from you be corrected, updated, or deleted under certain laws. Please contact us using the contact information given below if you think one of these laws applies to you and you would like to correct, update, or have us delete your personal information. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity. You may have the right under California law to request that we disclose: (a) categories of personal information we have collected about you, (b) categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, (c) business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information, (d) categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and (e) specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You may further have the right under California law to request that Company delete any personal information about you which we have collected from you. Further, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information may request certain information regarding our disclosure to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-877-582-9297.